From: Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45 <kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil>
To: dhsullivan@aol.com; neal@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; meridith.marshall@usmc.mil
Sent: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 9:23 am
Subject: RE: First draft

I get the 24th, as well.  The MFR seems irrelevant to me.  It reiterates most of
what is known already, and is just the judge trying to shore up his position.
Our argument is that he made his ruling off a demonstrably incorrect fact, so he
really hasn't gotten himself anywhere and it can be ignored. Still, even though
it's not a hearing per se, it's part of the record now, correct? It seems like
an 802 conference outside the presence of the accused to me. Maybe I'm missing
something--I haven't had any caffeine this morning.

v/r
Sip