FW: IMPORTANT Witness inquiry

Is this OK with both of you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jodi McShan [mailto:jodimcshan@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 3:01
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: IMPORTANT Witness inquiry

Captain Hur,

Per prior emails, I am unable to attend the trial at the end of this month.  Though I am unable to attend, I am happy to participate in telephonic testimony or sign another affidavit and send it out to  you.  Since I am not a witness on the merits, will you please give Captain Day permission to revoke my subpoena so it will all be official?  I really appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth McShan

Sent from Jodi's iPhone
214-797-8883