NJ Division of Revenue: Contact Acknowledgement

Dear Haytham Faraj:

We received your e-mail and will route it to a service representative who will respond to the contact information you provided.

Our normal response time is two business days.  Please note, however, that our ability to respond in a timely fashion depends on the volume and complexity of requests received during the course of a day.

Your case reference information is listed below.

Case Number: 00082692
Subject: Unregistered business
Case Description: I attempted to find the registration information for the company "click buy and go" which sells electronics online. It does not appear to be registered. Yet, it operates out of New Jersey. They have listed an address of 178 Westfield Ave. Roselle Park, NJ 07204. Please inform me of this Business' registration information.

Once again, thank you for your interest in our programs.

Sincerely,
NJ Division of Revenue
Business Services Branch

*Notice: The information contained in this communication is provided for the convenience of the
general public and business community.It is not intended as legal or professional advice. It is
recommended that you consult with a tax professional and/or attorney for guidance on all matters
pertaining to business filings, reports and certifications,and tax/employer responsibilities.