RE: Poor customer service and racist comments "Click Buy and Go" on Buy.com Order #59083790

There was nothing racist about that comment John is arab himself and comes from Egypt . Your race has nothing to do with the problem the item was misrepresented on the site when this was brought to your attention you go angry and accused us of being a bait and switch  company. I do not care if you are a lawyer congressman or g-d himself. We are a simple online camera company who sells cameras sorry for your trouble and the mistake wish you luck on getting a quality product

Have a good weekend

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 11:26 PM
To: Buy@clickgoandbuy.net
Subject: Poor customer service and racist comments "Click Buy and Go" on Buy.com Order #59083790

On February 4, 2010, I placed an order for a Kodak Pocket Camera for our law firm.  Today, February 10, John from your company called me to ask whether I had purchased a new or refurbished camera.  I said new.  He said It’s refurbished but it comes in a white box.  I said this sounds like a bait and switch.  He became angry and rude.  I asked him his name and the name of the company. He gave me both but went back to lecturing me about my rudeness.  I had said nothing except that bait and switch statement.  I tried to explain to him that 6 days had passed without even a notification of the status of the order and that now I was being told it’s refurbished.  He became even more angry.  He was unprofessional, offensive, hostile and quite rude.  I calmly told him that he shouldn’t yell. He continued to speak rudely and offensively.  I told him that I didn’t have time for this and hung up.  He called me back to ask me if I wanted the camera.  I said no.  He sarcastically responded with “You’re a gem to your community” and hung up.

My name is obviously Arab.  I suspect John doesn’t like Arabs.    If you’re company has such a dislike for  Arabs then state as much on Buy.com and make it clear you will not sell to Arabs.  I do not wish to give my business to racist companies.  I recommend you take a look at my website, Google my name and find out who I am.  I expect an explanation of the statement made by John and if it is as I thought, I recommend an apology.

I look forward to your response.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

P.O. Box 1016

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.