Follow up to my EDDDA Board proposal meeting

Hey guys,

I feel like I did very well. I prepared a folder for each board member. Included was the chart, the art proposal (with a few minor corrections)and the film proposal. They gave me about 5 minutes.

Before adjuring Mike (the E.D. of the EDDDA) announced that I would be presenting. The Mayor then went on to introduce me, for no other reason than he wanted to. Very strong intro, he gave excellent facts and background  on both our org and Dr. Ned and what he has done for the community. I feel like that added a lot of weight to our credibility and my presentation. I happened to know 5 of board members which made me feel extremely comfortable and welcome. I personally introduced myself to the remaining members. I asked them to feel free  to contact me if they had any further questions.

Summary-I felt confident leaving the room.  They listened and took the material with them. They seemed interested and I got a positive reaction for the most part. I made sure to explain how our Dearborn Arts Movement would benefit their programs and the city. They are going to discuss it and get back to me (us).

Now all we can do is wait to hear back from them. What I do know is that I will defiantly be meeting with them again.

Thanks for your help everyone.

~R~