Re: Wacker witness list updated

Chris,

Looks good, I see where you are going.

I would add 2 people: Col Conlin and Maj Budomo. Col Conlin was my RO in the G-3, while Maj Budomo was my RS while in the ELP Law. Both interacted with me throughout the investigation phase either while I was in law school or after I was brought back to duty.

Phone Numbers for my family:
Dalliana Wacker: 619-865-2510
LaNita Wacker: 206-542-3906
Tracie Rosado: 858-752-7849