RE: US v Wacker- Govt witness list

Rhett Buttle is the student who was on the Critical Issues Board. He may be able to discuss what the Board deliberated. He was not named in the subpoena to USD, but is on the witness list.

The character witnesses previously requested are (please double-check):

Out: MajGen James Kessler (doesn't remember me); LtCol William Pigott (nothing good to say about me)

LtCol Robert McCarthy
Maj Kenneth Lee
Henry de Vere White
Kelly Lowry
Cory Christianson
Jodi McShan

I think the only others that I would add are:
Maj Serano (XO, MWHS-3)
Capt Jiemar Patacsil (we have known each other since 1998 (4th LAAD Bn, USMCR); attended TBS together and I am his son's godfather. His wife may also be a good witness (Jennie Patacsil)
Jenny Meeker (she was the TA in our Lawyering Skills class during 1L year; she knows all of the law school students requested by the Gov't; I had a one-time sexual relationship with her and we remain friends).
*Dalliana Wacker (wife)
*LaNita Wacker (mother)
*Tracie Rosado (sister)
*Ted Wacker (brother)

*Don't know if they need to be identified.

I think that is about it. The experts need to be identified. All of the witnesses from New Orleans are included. I don't know who else is needed... please let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

-dsw

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton