From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 1:55 PM
To: Micah Johnson
Cc: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Re: Pics of the Puckett & Faraj Team

Thanks, Micah!  Looks great.  Just a quick mechanical question:  If we began shooting short "video blogs" or additional video answers to questions like we have in our "video consultations," do we have the capability on our end to post those either to the blog page or the video consultation page?  If it's a question of being taught how to do it, I'm sure we could learn.  One of the places we wanted to get to was the ability to create new pages and/or change any and all content at will, not just copy on some of our pages.  We know we're paying you to host and manage our ad campaigns, but we'd like to graduate to 100% control of all aspects of the site, like putting a new group photo up when we get one in the coming weeks.  Can we do that within the current contractual agreement we have with you, or do we need to modify the agreement or the relationship?

Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.