Fw: Scorpion Design

Here is the stuff...kill!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Brandon Wheeler <Brandon@scorpiondesign.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 01:58:52 +0000
To: eric@puckettfaraj.com<eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Scorpion Design

Eric,

It was good talking with you this evening.  Here is our Ultimate Solution for a firm like yours that needs a combination of amazing design and great marketing to help build an area of your firm.

For a practice area like Federal Employment Law we would need to do something pretty aggressive on a national scale to get some cases in the door.

This link will take you to the package:  https://contracts.scorpiondesign.com/Contract.aspx?C=0AiQbhPJImIHZThljTVqmrutPBzEHEMK

We will need to create at least three different sites, one main site that will be the flagship and two sub sites for the lesser practice areas.

Again just to recap, this is the full solution package where we develop and handle the entire thing.  You guys direct us and we come up with the ideas to get you there.  It’s a little bit hands off but you guys always have the ability to change, edit and direct any aspect of this plan.

Let me know if you have any questions, all of my contact info is below.

Sincerely,

Brandon Wheeler,

Scorpion Design, Inc.

Vice President for New Markets

28480 Avenue Stanford, Suite 140 |  Tel: (661) 702-0100 x 205

Valencia, California 91355               |  Fax: (661) 752-8558

Brandon@scorpiondesign.com

adwords_certified_partner_web_80x80_EN

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Scorpion Design, Inc., 28480 Avenue Stanford, Suite 140, Valencia, California 91355, USA, http://www.ScorpionDesign.com