From: L. Andrew Huff [mailto:landrewhuff@pol.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 4:18 PM
To: 'Puckett Neal'; Hatch MAJ Douglas C; 'Huff, Lester COL USAF AFRRI/MMO'
Cc: Marshall Maj Meridith L; 'Faraj Haytham'
Subject: Important/Urgent -- Change of Plans

All -

My boss, COL Mark Melanson is OK with me going, but he really prefers that I slip this by exactly one week.

Instead of flying out Thursday night, 3 Feb, I would come on Thursday night, 10 Feb.

I would depart San Diego late on 14 Feb (Monday), instead of Monday 7 Feb.

This would be exactly a one week delay.

Will this work?

Col Huff