From: Gilinsky Capt David
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 11:31
To: Haytham Faraj; Hur Capt Christian P
Cc: Miner Maj Brett C; Munoz Maj Jeffrey V
Subject: BOI Notification

Gentlemen,

Attached, please find the notification documents for the pending BOI.  For the purposes of complying with the 30 day provision in the PTA, notification will be deemed to have taken place on next Friday, 4 February 11 when any response or statement is due from Major Scarselli.

Major Miner is likely the best POC for setting dates: I will be going on terminal leave the second week in February.  Thank you.

V/R

Capt D. Gilinsky