From: Andrew Huff [mailto:landrewhuff@pol.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:43 AM
To: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Cc: Faraj Haytham; Neal Puckett
Subject: 3 Wrinkles

I'm still in Tacoma, returning to DC tomorrow.  I'm giving a psych talk in Aberdeen, MD on Monday.

3 Wrinkles contribute to some uncertainty right now:
1.  A tree limb came through my ceiling last night.  I haven't seen the damage yet because I'm in Tacoma.
2.  My boss still has to approve any time out of the office and he's not in the office today.
3.  I would need to travel next Thursday and would need a DTS line of accounting from Miramar.  Subissues to this:  would I stay on base or not?  Is a rental car authorized?

It is probably best to proceed with getting the fund cite in case I travel.

Would I have access to your client over the weekend?

Col Huff