From: Michael Yon [mailto:michael.yon@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 2:55 PM
To: Mark S. Zaid
Subject: Re: Prospects

Mark,

The malice is clear: Tadd Sholtis and "Uncle Jimbo" both admitted to conspiracy.  Clearly they were trying to destroy my reputation.

Michael

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Mark S. Zaid <mark@markzaid.com> wrote:

The biggest problem is that because you are a public figure the burden on you to prove actual malice is much higher.

This electronic mail (e-mail) transmission is meant solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  It contains confidential information that may also be legally privileged.  Any copying, dissemination or distribution of the contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the addressee or his or her agent for such purposes is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone, facsimile or e-mail and purge the original and all copies thereof.  Thank you.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
Mark S. Zaid, P.C.
1250 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Suite 200