Re: Immigration lawyer

Thank you sir.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2011, at 19:24, Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

I'll try to find someone tomorrow.

On Jan 25, 2011, at 7:39 PM, "Luis A. Guzman" <guzmls@aol.com> wrote:

Sir,

I imagine you are busy. Just wanted to see if you had an opportunity to refer me to one of your immigration attorneys.   Please excuse me if I seem a little persistent. I trust your advice more than anyone's. Hope all is well.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Luis A. Guzman" <guzmls@aol.com>
Date: January 20, 2011 10:51:47 PST
To: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Immigration lawyer

Sir,

It's for my wife which entered the US illegally at age 12 from Guatemala. She was later granted political asylum along with her family.  She did not renew her working permit. She also married me and i was told that changed her status. It is possible she has a deportation order due to her not renewing her working permit. We like to find out what is going on and attempt to get her residency. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone