Invitation to serve

Donna,
Every month we have to turn away military clients facing adverse administrative or disciplinary actions because they cannot afford high quality representation.  We believe that a non-profit organization to oversee fundraising for those clients may be just the solution to this problem.  I would like to ask you to serve as a founding board member to administer the fund on behalf of deserving individuals whose future depends upon a vigorous legal defense.  The name for this organization will be the USA (United Servicemembers Action) Defense Fund.  Three domains have already been registered for a website.  A direct mailing firm, called Base Connect, has indicated a willingness to be the engine for donations for a fee that includes a test mailing.  They have massive lists of previous donors who have supported various patriotic and conservative causes in the past.  The first step will be to register the NPO in VA.  I have a close family friend who is a retired Navy Captain and JAG who will take care of the initial IRS filings and drafting of by-laws.  This law firm will not be involved in running, controlling or otherwise directing the decisions of the fund.  However, we will, from time to time, have clients who will be requesting assistance.
I'm happy to talk to you if you have any questions or concerns.  We expect these positions to be paid positions, but that will be for the board to determine on its own.
Semper fi,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.