Re: Patricia Ruf - Former Client Fwd: For Neal Puckett...

Tamara,
I did review it.  Sorry about not replying.  What an amazing thing it would be if you were able to make such a change in the law.  It regularly works to the disadvantage of folks who ought to have more, rather than fewer, advantages.  When are military families going to be recognized as an honored and even protected class in our society?
I prefer to hang with the "Davids" rather than the "Goliaths."
Cheers,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.