We Want to Hear From You - Impact on the Underfunding of the Judiciary

ABA Coalition for Justice

 HomeMissionMembersContact

This is a friendly reminder from the ABA Justice Center to ask you to complete the survey sent to you from ABA President Steve Zack if you have not already done so. Thank you for your time and attention.

The American Bar Association has convened a blue-ribbon Task Force on Preservation of the Justice System - chaired by David Boies, Managing Partner of Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP and Ted Olson, Partner of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP and former U.S. Solicitor General.  This Task Force is charged with exploring the extent and impact of the underfunding of the judiciary on access to justice for all.  It is vital that we hear from you, the users of the courts, about your experiences.  It will take you less than 10 minutes to complete this survey which will allow us to better understand the current economic tsunami and advance solutions to address it.  If you have any questions, please contact Konstantina Vagenas, Associate Director and Chief Counsel to the American Bar Association Justice Center.

The ABA appreciates your taking the time to complete this survey.

Sincerely,

Stephen N. Zack
President, American Bar Association

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221