FOIA of Cynowa

After reading Bill's email I would prefer that we do another foia national personnel records for Cynowa's military records.   I did send one before but I just looked it up and I misspelled Cynowa's name and the letter came back stating that there was no record under that name.  they did have the SSN but since the name did not reflect  the right SSN and I just caught that.  I have drafted a new one with the correct information.  Do you want me to send it in, or do you want to do it?
Lisa N. Wolford
CSSS.NET
402-393-8059w
402-393-1825f