Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- summary judgment motion

All,

The summary judgment motion has been filed.  The clerk’s office assigned us a hearing for presentment of the motion on Jan. 27.  At that time, we expect the Court to set a briefing schedule.  We will send you copies of the motion and exhibits, as filed.

Kevin

Kevin B. Duff

Rachlis Durham Duff & Adler, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, Illinois 60605

phone: 312-733-3390

fax: 312-733-3952

mobile: 312-218-8620

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF & ADLER, LLC E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.