RE: Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- draft summary judgment brief & Slater affidavit

Lisa, et al,

I got this from Cynowa when he worked for me:

1)  Cynowa was on active duty as a U.S. Marine Corps recruit for about 8
weeks.

2)  He was injured in Basic Training.  Messed up his knee.

3)  His DD-214 would indicate the number of days of his military service
and the character of his discharge.

4)  By the way, under the definition of what a veteran is in the U.S.
Department of Veteran of Affairs, you must have served on active duty more
than 181 days.  He did not, so he is not not a veteran and not eligible
for VA benefits.

Best regards,

Bill
William F. Slater, III, PMP