From: William F. Slater, III [mailto:slater@billslater.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:47 PM
To: Kevin Duff
Cc: lisa@csss.net; slater@billslater.com; 'Haytham'; 'John E. Murray';
'Kathleen M. Pritchard'
Subject: Re: Cynowa v. CSSS, et al. -- draft summary judgment brief & Slater
affidavit

Kevin,

Thank you.

1) I review the documents.

2) I inserted my signature and signture date into the Affadavit.  The
revised source document in MS Word has been renamed, saved and attached.

3) You should probably make this correction in both documents.  Officer
Robert Androwski's last name name was incorrectly spelled as Adrowski.
For more information, please follow this link:
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=robert+androwski&btnG=Go
ogle+Search&aq=f&oq=robert+androwsk

We have a great Legal Team.  I am grateful for all your hard work.  Please
advise if need anything else.

Best regards,

Bill
William F. Slater, III, PMP