Re: Gym

K let's shoot for tomorrow ... I'm sure Ull like the class ... Its called BARBELL STRENGTH...

60 min Weights then 30 min core

Lets try to meet at canton at 645 so u can sign in  and get our benches ready in the studio... Here is my Number 248.761.2692

It's Sandra same instructor as run club.

R u getting her emails abt run club yet ?!

Regards
Sent from iPhone 4
Rami Haddad
www.mylcn.org