Re: Issue and question from PuckettFaraj

Bill,
Thanks for the references and attachment.  None seem to apply to the hypothetical.  Rules for IRR and reservists in general are N/A.  We have retired officer whose involuntary recall eligibility by the USMC is important to a current expedited legal review by the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.  I'm sorry if my email was unclear, but, yes, my intent was to have you delve into DoN/USMC/Title 10 rules and render a current, professional opinion ASAP.  We may need it for reference within a week.
Thanks,
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.