RE: Info

Dear Eric,

Thank you for all of the information sent.

To summarize our phone conversation please see the points below:

1) Iron Ore Mine

As mentioned, the mine would involve very large Chinese Investors.
In order to show these large corporations how "strong" we are in Afghanistan we will have to show them a bit more than a tender offer to which they could easily apply themselves.
Now I have more information about you Eric which is positive but still, it would be more interesting to have information about the Afghani Partner.

What would really be a game changer would be to obtain all of the documents and geology reports of this mine.

I will from my side -with this limited information I have - to try to push one of these large corporations to meet with us in Dubai.
Shanghai or Beijing would be more probable because at this moment we are not being taken seriously.

I will call my partner in China tomorrow and will let you know any if there is any news.

2) Airport

Following the last e-mail you have sent, would it be possible to determine what is exactly required from this Logistic Company ?
-Cargo Management
-Security

Also could you precise if this is a tender ?

I know the opportunities are numerous, however the more details there are regarding each business opportunity the more we can act fast.

Let me know your thoughts,

Best regards,

Wael Safieddine

Head of Operations