From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 2:33 PM
To: Kathy Pritchard
Cc: kduff@rddlaw.net
Subject: Re: Cynowa v. CSSS, et al.

Do you have a form called a DD 214 on Cynowa? If not would you please ask
his counsel to produce it along with a copy of his Marine Corps Service
Record Book?

On Jan 14, 2011, at 2:51 PM, Kathy Pritchard <kpritchard@rddlaw.net> wrote:

> Mr. Faraj,
>
> Attached please find a copy of Plaintiff's Attorney Statement and Client
Verification for his Reply to Defendants' Answer and Affirmative Defenses to
Plaintiff's Verified Amended Complaint.

> Regards,
> Kathy Pritchard
>
> Kathleen M. Pritchard
> Paralegal/Office Manager
> Rachlis Durham Duff & Adler, LLC
> 542 S. Dearborn Street, Suite 900
> Chicago, Illinois  60605
> (312) 733-3975 phone
> (312) 733-3952 fax
>
>        RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF & ADLER E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege,
(2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or
disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please
reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.