From: Kevin Duff [mailto:kduff@rddlaw.net]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 8:43 AM
To: 'Faraj Haytham'
Cc: 'lisa@csss.net'; 'Kathy Pritchard'
Subject: CSSS

Haytham,

I received your voice message.  I will look forward to hearing from you mid-week when your trial is over.

In the meantime, I will be sending you a draft motion for summary judgment for your comments.  We need to file this motion this week.

I will also send you a draft motion to compel Larry Carver to appear for the completion of his evidence deposition.  Lisa and I have discussed having you complete this deposition, so we will need to discuss your availability before the date and location for this deposition get set.

Good luck with your trial.

Kevin

Kevin B. Duff

Rachlis Durham Duff & Adler, LLC

542 South Dearborn Street, Suite 900

Chicago, Illinois 60605

phone: 312-733-3390

fax: 312-733-3952

mobile: 312-218-8620

RACHLIS DURHAM DUFF & ADLER, LLC E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.