LIBC follow-up meeting email

Dear friends,

Thank you again for coming and learning about our organization. We hope to work with all of you in the future. I personally knew everyone in the room last night and have to admit I can’t help but feel excited at the possibility of collaboratively working together with each of you to better the community, society, and most importantly ourselves.

There was a specific reason why I asked each of you to come in and join us last night. You are all extremely talented, motivated, and driven. Each of you have the qualities to become leaders. I hope you will share some of this ambition with the LIBC to unlock and link Lebanese professionals together for the greater good of everyone. I have no doubt that in uniting into one group the unbound opportunities we can achieve. It is my mission to assemble a team which accurately represents the upcoming new generation.

I will send out email for our next meeting soon. Attached will be an agenda for the meeting. I hope to see some of you there. Please contact me with any questions, comments, or recommendations. Any constructive feedback on yesterday’s meeting is also appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

God bless you.

Sincere regards

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libc.net
"Serving Business Communities in the USA and throughout the World."