Review of Final Jury Instructions

Title: Review of Final Jury Instructions

Hi Jordan,

Weve reviewed the final jury instructions and have two comments.  On the Defendants Theory of Defense, in the third paragraph, I think were missing one of the judges insertions of he claims.  As written, the second sentence states, Mr. Hamama did not list the names of the Iraqi diplomats because he held a belief that other Iraqis are not foreigners to him.  We think it should read, Mr. Hamama did not list the names of the Iraqi diplomats because he claims that he held  a belief that other Iraqis are foreigners to him.

Second, we dont think that there were any summaries or other materials not admitted in evidence and so would recommend striking that instruction.  Well raise both these issues with the judge tomorrow morning.  Thanks.

Cathleen