Hutchins

There is much good language in the Hutchins opinion.  Like Neal, I'm inclined to think that CAAF batted the Wuteriich petition for extraordinary relief back to NMCCA to get a full record and return the case to CAAF NLT 10 JANUARY knowing that Hutchins would come out around 10 January and CAAF could proceed to analyze Wuterich in light of Hutchins.

I have a motion to stay proceedings from another case on my computer at work.  We should be able to tailor it to the Wuterich case fairly quickly.  When do we expect Judge Jones to rule on the continuance request?

Semper Fi,
DHS