From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:32 PM
To: Colby Vokey
Cc: Faraj Haytham; Marshall Meridith
Subject: Fwd: Continuance request

Colby,
FYI.  We're about to be on hold again in Wuterich.  CAAF is serious about reviewing our Hutchins issue as an ex writ.  Stand by for updates.
Sean Sullivan wants two days to reply to our request.  But Dwight Sullivan believes that either Jones grants our continuance request or CAAF would certainly issue a stay until they can review and rule.
Hope you're doing well.  Marcy and I are seriously considering becoming "Texans" some day.
BTW, Bethany started work for Puckett and Faraj on 3 Jan as an office manager.  She's terrific!

Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.puckettfaraj.com<http://www.puckettfaraj.com>

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

Begin forwarded message: