From: Blake, Leslie, CIV, DSS <Leslie.Blake@dss.mil>
Subject: RE: FOIA
To: "Sam hamama" <hamama_sam@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2008, 12:01 PM

Mr. Hamama:

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. The JPAS I sent you
does not reflect an incident report on you nor does it reflect anything
from or about L3. So, when you speak of having some kind of "red tag"
attached to your name and record, it is not in any DSS record. If L3 has
some kind of a record on you, it was not shared with this agency and
remains the property of L3, not DSS. Accordingly, you need to address
this problem with L3.  It seems to me, based on your JPAS record, you
already had been granted an interim eligibility by the Department of the
Army and lost this eligibility when you were separated by SOS
International. If you found employment with another company, that
company would just have to request from DISCO a recertification of you
eligibility.  Simply stated, we at DSS have no record of any issue on
you.

Les Blake