CAAF NEWS -- IMPORTANT!!!

Gentlemen,

Just as I was about the hit the send button on our motion for leave to file,
I received a call from Mr. DeCicco.

CAAF is going to issue a schedule for further briefing in the case:

We can file a further brief within 20 days.

The government can then file a brief within 10 days.

We can file a reply within 5 days.

CAAF will also authorize us to look at the sealed exhibit.

I pointed out to him that that will briefing schedule overlap with the trial
schedule.  He said we could respond with an appropriate motion.

He also said it's possible the order won't be out until Monday.

SO, it looks like the next step will be to go to Judge Jones and seek a
continuance due to CAAF's briefing order.  If he won't do it, we'll have to
go to CAAF and ask for a stay of proceedings.

Semper Fi,
DHS