From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:24 PM
To: Hatch MAJ Douglas C
Cc: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Subject: RE: Ochoa

Doug,
I'll be available the 20th for an arraignment.  If your schedule doesn't
permit, we can do an MFD.  I am definitely open to PTA negotiations.  I
think that may be the best way to resolve this.  Is there any way to sell
SILT with restitution?  If not then let me know where you're at regarding a
PTA.

I hope you had a god holiday break.

s/f
Haytham