S/f,
Neal

Neal A. Puckett

On Jan 5, 2011, at 16:28, mark pickett <phrogman66@yahoo.com> wrote:

John's email address fell off the top.

--- On Wed, 1/5/11, mark pickett <phrogman66@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: mark pickett <phrogman66@yahoo.com>
Subject: Consultation
To: "Puckett Neal" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: "Faraj Haytham" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 4:27 PM

Neal,
     Thank you for the conversation today and feel free to call me Booger.  That is my callsign and what most people know and refer to me as.
     I spoke to my (possibly soon to be) Defense Attorney, Maj John Stephens, CC'ed above, this afternoon.  As of yet, the CG has not yet sent the package back to Legal with his disposition.  I gave John a basic rundown of everything that I know and I am going to work this week to provide him with a detailed time-line and copies of my OMPF.
     I know that we have no signed any contract that would have you officially retained.  If there is to be an Article 32 hearing, I would desire representation, if after looking at the evidence, that you think it is warranted.
     To that endstate, and to be perfectly clear, I am authorizing you to make contact, liaison and share information between yourselves and John when the time is appropriate based upon your legal and ethical requirements.  (In my layman's terms, feel free to talk about me and share whatever you need to share to help my case).  I spoke to Heather Matol today and she is sharing this email account with me right now so feel free to ask any questions of her as well.  We have not heard anything from the Navy as to where her case is yet and to be honest we don't know how to go about that one.  If you need to contact her please feel free to call her at any time.
     Thanks for helping.  Like I told John today, I still get goosebumps when I hear the Marines Hymn....it's not my time to go yet.

Mark "Booger" Pickett - (252) 571-3104
Heather Matol - (252) 269-0870