Protective Order

Mr. Faraj, on Monday the Court held a hearing on the Government's motion for a protective order pursuant to the classified information procedures act.  That motion related to the testimony of Mr. Al Dani.  The Court granted the government's motion and issued a protective order that is currently under seal.  Depending on how quickly things move tomorrow, it is possible that Mr. Al Dani will testify towards the end of the trial day tomorrow.  If we don't get to him tomorrow, he will certainly be called on Thursday.  Either way, I will provide you with a copy of the protective order tomorrow morning.  I will also provide you with an updated Giglio disclosure for Mr. Al Dani.  You received a version of this document back in June when we had the hearing on the admissibility of the IIS documents.  The only thing that has changed is that the dollar amounts have been updated as of December 2010.