Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC) Meeting Wednesday, Januaray 12th, 2011 at 6:00pm

Dear Friend,

Please let this email serve as a follow-up to our phone conversation requesting your presence at the LIBC office on Wednesday, January 12th, 2011 at 6:00pm. The purpose of this gathering is to introduce fellow influential people in our community to the LIBC and other members who have been invited as well. Meet with fellow professionals and learn more about the Lebanese International Business Council and the events planned for the coming year. Enjoy refreshments and coffee, as Dr. Ned Fawaz speaks with you about the LIBC and its benefit to our community. Your presence is requested and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you.

Save the Date

January 12th, 2011

6:00 PM

10800 W. Warren;

Suite 120.
Dearborn, MI 48126

(313) 908-1723

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libc.net
"Serving Business Communities in the USA and throughout the World."