Re: confirmation of receipt

Thank you, Maj Miner!  S/F!

Maj Scarselli

From: Miner Maj Brett C <brett.miner@usmc.mil>
To: Pietro Scarselli <scarselli13@yahoo.com>
Cc: haythem faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; farajh@gmail.com; Hur Capt Christian P <christian.hur@usmc.mil>; Christian.Hur@gmail.com
Sent: Mon, December 27, 2010 4:13:12 PM
Subject: RE: confirmation of receipt

All,
I am in receipt of three documents responsive to the NJP in this case.

1) Ack of receipt of Rpt of NJP dtd 8 Dec 10
2) Stmt in ref to rpt of NJP for inclusion to OMPF dtd 15 Dec 10
3) Stmt in response to punitive ltr dtd 21 Dec 10

I am not aware of any other documents submitted.

The documents will be sent to their appropriate places, if this has not been done so already.

ERRR
Maj Miner

Brett C. Miner
Major, USMC