Re: CASH FLOW PROBLEM Fwd: Invoice from JAMS

Thank You, Will Do.  Marcy

On Dec 17, 2010, at 3:08 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

M.
This isnât ours.  Not even sure why itâs addressed to us.  It goes directly to 3D.  I do not have a relationship with JAMS nor do I know what this is for.  JAMS is an Arbitrations service that a company suing Mike Dodd has chosen to use.  It should be forwarded to the Mike Dodd.

From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:26 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: CASH FLOW PROBLEM Fwd: Invoice from JAMS

H - what is this?  Who pays it?  Can it be passed directly to the Client?  We don't have the cash.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kenneth F. Nicholson" <kenneth@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: December 15, 2010 3:16:19 PM EST
To: "'Haytham Faraj'" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Invoice from JAMS

Kenneth F. Nicholson
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, Va. 22314
kenneth@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
× CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.