Re: CV abstract and report

ok, thanks for your advice.
yours
Ibrahim

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

In receipt.  Thank you.  You may get a call from government prosecutors to interview you.  Tell them that you cannot speak to them unless they go through me.  Please don’t speak to them about your testimony.

Best to you.

From: Ibrahim Al-Marashi [mailto:ibrahim.almarashi@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:56 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: CV abstract and report

Hi Haytham, my CV is attached and you can copy and paste the info below into the letterhead:

Dr. Al-Marashi is an expert in the Iraqi intelligence services having completed his doctoral thesis on the subject at University of Oxford in the UK.  Dr. Al-Marashi's qualifications are enclosed.

Dr. Al-Marashi will offer testimony about how the Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) maintained records of its informants and how the Service conducted background checks and loyalty oaths of its networks of its informants.  Dr. Al-Marashi will testify how the IIS used fear and coercion of the fate of families within Iraq to recruit informants abroad.  Dr. Al-Marashi will testify how IIS agents often exaggerated the number of recruited informants to satisfy their superiors.  Dr. Al-Marashi will testify how Iraqi embassies abroad conducted surveillance of Iraqi expatriate communities and reported on their activities.  Dr. Al-Marashi, an Iraqi-American himself, will testify about his knowledge of the Iraqi community in the US and how the Iraqi government monitored these communities.  Dr. Al-Marashi will base his testimony on his academic expertise and his continuous review of IIS documents since the year 2000.