Latest Fed Employ Blog

Team, it was posted Friday night, social networks posted this morning.  From now on, will not Email you all every time a blog is posted, but wanted you all to know we are making an effort to get more blogging done on a regular basis.  If you are all connected via Neal's Facebook page, you'll see the blog every time.

This is also a plea for all attorneys (and us non-attorneys if we find a legal subject that we think should be addressed) to do what Debra is doing, and provide blog information on a regular basis so as to boost the Firm's organic Google Search numbers.

Please find the time every day to do 10 or 15 minutes on this.

Debra's Latest: http://federalemploymentlaw.puckettfaraj.com/2010/12/new-avenue-to-challenge-federal-employment-disciplinary-actions/

Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-9566 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.