Re: Run Club Updates! Please Read for some additional runs next week!

Hey can you come to class tomorrow with me at 9am to introduce you to our Run Club leader and try Total Conditioning class out ?

Here is my address again 37497 Bristol Court, Livonia, MI, 48154 and cell 248.761.2692

Save this link which updates every sunday for your reference for run club and other activities schedule... its usually Thursday at 730pm and Sat at 730am and they add some runs other days.
https://schedule.lifetimefitness.com/schedules.pdf?club_id=21...id=7