Prosecutor subpoenas my office phone records

Haytham:

Love to talk to you anyway.  You got any open time today?

Chris

J. Christopher Klotz, P.C.

Licensed in FL, MS, AL & D.C.

cid:image002.jpg@01CA8E06.09745F90

1211 West Garden Street

P.O. Box 12906

Pensacola, FL 32591-2906

850.497.6565 (w)

866.251.7888 (toll free fax)

email: chris@klotzlawfirm.com

www.klotzlawfirm.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 19 USC Sections 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  This electronic transmission (and any enclosures or attachment thereto) is for the sole use of those identified by the author and is the property of the author.  It is confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client privilege.  Any further distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited by law.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the author and/or The Klotz Law Firm, at telephone number (601) 260-6296 and destroy the message (and all attachments and enclosures thereto) immediately.  Thank you.