RE: free consultation offers

The idea would be to offer it as a benefit to members of organizations, not generally, so I suppose I could create "coupon codes" like we did for the marathon to make sure its legit.

Right now, Shaw Bransford has an actual MOU in place with FEW to offer its members a free 30 minute consult.  Tully put me in charge of trying to get an MOU with them as well, but I somehow never got around to it…

My old firm, Passman & Kaplan, offered a 15% discount to members of certain unions, but the free consult route seems easier.

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 3:56 PM
To: 'Debra D'Agostino'; neal@puckettfaraj.com; eric@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: RE: free consultation offers

Will you be offering this to a specific organizations or as a firm general policy?  I think using it to build good will with certain organizations to win their loyalty makes sense.  As a general firm policy, we found the free consultation to be wasteful, because people call up with the statement “I’m just calling for a free consultation.”