Re: $75k Renewal

Nena,
Not sure if you require any additional information, but our firm has grown significantly since its transformation from my solo practice, begun in 1999.  In 2008, Haytham Faraj and I established a Professional Corporation in VA.  This year, we hired 2 additional attorneys, Eric Montalvo in March and Debra D'Agostino in Oct.  They both brought with them a significant book of business and the branding to attract a steady flow of new clients.  We also hired office manager Kenneth Nicholson for our Alexandria office and Mariam Chamessiddine, part-time, to assist Haytham in the Detroit area.  Marcy is also our part-time business manager.
We are hiring a paralegal in January, to handle the upsurge in business we have already seen and anticipate will continue into 2011.  A paralegal permits the attorneys to handle a larger client load without diminishing the quality of representation, creating a larger revenue stream.  The line of credit will give us the continued flexibility to grow when opportunities arise, and to handle monthly expenses associated with that growth.
Many expenses noted this year are attributable to the need to equip a brick and mortar office space in a Class A office bldg across from the King Street Metro station, and are therefore one-time expenses.  We are now positioned to grow with the economy, and can be a continuing source of economic growth for the community in Alexandria.
Sincerely,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.