Re: Murdoch Statement and Deposit Fwd: Statement dated 12-6-10.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional

Are you getting the furniture back?  I'll get a check out for the CLE to Murdoch tomorrow.  M

On Dec 6, 2010, at 4:15 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Marcy,
We will not continue the Michigan CLE through Murdoch.  So the end of this month should be it.  The $500 deposit is mine.  I gave them a $500 personal check as a deposit.  I also left the some furniture there.  I will email Audrey to let her know.

Thanks

From: Atwood Marcy [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 2:18 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Neal Puckett
Subject: Murdoch Statement and Deposit Fwd: Statement dated 12-6-10.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional

H, do you want the MI Institute of Legal Education to continue under Murdoch and Murdoch?  Can we set up our own account if necessary so as to not go through Murdoch?

I also assume the deposit Audrey is talking about is our money and should come directly to us... Correct?
Marcy

Begin forwarded message: