From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 18:34
To: Rowe Maj Carlos O; rowec_atl@yahoo.com
Cc: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; Grey Capt Nicholas R
Subject: BOI

Sir,

LtCol Sullivan, the SJA, told me today that a big factor in deciding to retain or separate you will be whether or not you are drinking anymore and if you have had alcohol treatment.  I believe that the answer should be that you are not drinking anymore and that you have a alco problem and that you are attending AA meetings.

Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.