From: Debra.Zachry@courts.state.md.us [mailto:Debra.Zachry@courts.state.md.us] On Behalf Of AGCMD@courts.state.md.us
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 9:06
To: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Subject: Re: Attorney Grievance Complaint

Dear Mr. Wacker:

Stephanie Smith requested an extension to respond to the complaint filed by
you.  Once we receive her response and it is reviewed, you will receive
written correspondence from our office.

Thank you for your inquiry.

             "Wacker Capt
             Douglas S"
             <douglas.wacker@u                                          To
             smc.mil>                  <agcmd@courts.state.md.us>
                                                                        cc
             11/30/2010 12:19          <douglas.wacker@gmail.com>
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Attorney Grievance Complaint

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inquire into the grievance complaint form I sent in
Sept/Oct 2010 regarding Col Stephanie C. Smith, USMC (MD Bar Attorney). I
received a letter as a courtesy copy requesting Col Smith respond within 15
days to the complaint on or about 20 October 2010.

I have not yet received word as to whether the complaint became a docketed
complaint or any response given by Col Smith. I am not sure if she
requested a delay. Either way, please advise me as to the status of the
complaint at your earliest convenience.

The best way to reach me is by personal email: douglas.wacker@gmail.com or
by phone: 858-401-9392. Also, you may contact my attorneys, detailed
military defense counsel Capt Christian Hur: christian.hur@usmc.mil or
Haytham Faraj, Esq.: haytham@puckettfaraj.com.

Very respectfully,

Doug Wacker

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them
surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton