Bolla SJAR

Mr. Faraj,

It has come to my attention that LCpl Riccardi had sent you an SJAR for the case of Bolla.  I was wondering if you had got it or not.  If you have please sign it and fax it to us at 760-725-8794 or email it to us.  If you haven't I will send you a copy.  Also I will be going TAD next Monday, so please contact GySgt Bankard regarding this.  His email is in the CC line.  If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call at 760-725-8770.

V/R,

LCpl Barbas
Review Clerk
LSSS