Re: please review and reply

Brother..thanks for this input..it is what I was hopiong for.  Can you please explain further on the 2nd letter you are recommending please.  And also...as far as all these letter...should they go from Christian to MINER with the other document he sent as part of the case...or separately as letters of recommendation?  does that question make sense...my mind if alal jumbled..ugh.  ...and trust me, I'm constantly having second thoughts about this move...damnit!  S/F!  R/ Pietro

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: Pietro Scarselli <scarselli13@yahoo.com>; Hur Capt Christian P <christian.hur@usmc.mil>
Cc: farajh@gmail.com
Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 8:39:59 AM
Subject: RE: please review and reply

This is an excellent recommendation and it makes me have second thought.  This case is one of the most difficult cases I have handled.  I recommend removing the last sentence in the first paragraph.  And the last sentence of the last paragraph.  Maj Scarselli is not facing discharge at the NJP.

I recommend that Capt knobel draft a separate letter to the CG with these same facts and argue that the IG misrepresented the facts and abused his position.