From: "Eric S. Montalvo" <eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:16:24
To: <mark@markzaid.com>; 'Haytham Faraj'<haytham@puckettfaraj.com>; 'Neal Puckett'<neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: RE: Fwd: I Need Your Help

I spoke to him late last night.  He will be fine.  Doesn't need counsel at
this point unless he is not disclosing all of the facts.  He will just get a
punitive letter for stupidity and killed his chances for O6...he is
tracking.  If it is more than discussed he will contact us to be retained.

V/r

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

(703) 706-9566  Phone
(540) 840-7717  Cell
(202) 318-7652 ÂFax

DC × CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
ÂIf you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.